Culpeper Medical Center
501 Sunset Lane
Culpeper, VA 22701Directions
Open every day, 24 hours a day.
The main lobby doors are locked from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Visiting hours are 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily. Visitors limited to:
- 2 adults per patient in the hospital
- 1 adult allowed at a clinic visit
- 2 adults with pediatric patients
- 2 adults with laboring mothers, without time restrictions
Visiting COVID-19 positive patients remains limited.
All visitors must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have their temperature taken and pass COVID-19 screening questions before entering the building
- Wear a mask for the entire visit
Parking: Patient parking is located at the emergency and admitting entrance off Hospital Drive.
Visitor parking is located at the main entrance of the hospital as well as at the emergency and admitting entrances.
For patients with appointments at the Medical Imaging Center, parking is available directly in front of the Center's entrance. Turn onto Hospital Drive from Sunset Lane or Laurel Street and follow the signs for Medical Imaging.
Caution: Patients and visitors shouldn't park in reserved areas or in certain designated areas. If you need help with your vehicle, contact Culpeper Medical Center Security at 540.829.5795.
Culpeper Medical Center is proud to serve the Culpeper community and surrounding areas. This medical center is a 70-bed hospital with an emergency room.
- Emergency care
- Infectious disease
- Orthopedic surgery
- Pediatric services
- Primary care
- Rehabilitation services
- Surgical services
- Women's services
Learn more about the full range of services provided.
- Baby Friendly Designation by the World Health Organization and the United Nations Children’s Fund
- Named one of the 100 Best "Hospitals for Specialty Care" by Healthgrades® for two areas of orthopedics: joint replacement and orthopedic surgery