Haymarket Medical Center
15225 Heathcote Blvd
Haymarket, VA 20169Directions
Visiting hours are 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily.
- Hospital rooms allow 2 adults during visitor hours
- 2 visitor allowed at clinic appointments
- Children can have 2 adults with them
- Laboring mothers can have 2 adults to support them during their stay; visiting hours don’t apply
- Surgical patients can have 1 designated visitor
- Visiting COVID-19 patients remains limited
All visitors must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have their temperature taken and pass COVID-19 screening questions before entering the building
- Wear a mask the entire visit
Parking: Free parking for patients and visitors is available in the lot directly in front of the medical center's main entrance.
Haymarket Medical Center is proud to serve the greater northern Virginia community and surrounding areas. Our dedicated healthcare professionals provide advanced treatments in a 60-bed acute care hospital and surgery center.
- Assisted Living
- Cancer care
- Emergency management
- Heart & Vascular
- Infusion services
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pain management
- Palliative care
- Pediatric services
- Stroke and neurology
- Surgical services
- Women’s services
- Wound care
Learn more about our additional services.
- Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Get with the Guidelines® - Heart Failure: Gold Plus by the American Heart Association
- Women’s Choice Awards: Bariatrics, OB/GYN, Emergency Services