Lake Monticello Primary Care
77 Market St.
Palmyra, VA 22963Directions
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Same-day appointments for current patients, depending on availability.
Parking: Free for patients.
Lake Monticello Primary Care offers preventive healthcare for a broad range of health problems. We welcome patients ranging from children to adults to the geriatric population (patients age 65 and over). We care for patients of all ages and offer women's health services, including prenatal care up to 32 weeks.
You'll also get easy access to specialists at UVA Children's and UVA Medical Center for complicated problems that need extra evaluation.
Learn more about our primary care services.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Allergy care
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Adult physicals
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Gynecological exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- OB/prenatal and postpartum care (up to 32 weeks)
- Infant care
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- School physicals
- School problems and behavioral issues
- Assessment of growth and development
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Hearing and vision services
- Sports medicine evaluation
- Commercial driver's license (CDL) physical
Call our office to schedule an appointment. Make sure you have your records transferred to our office before your first appointment. Find and print the forms you need.
Call our office. Allow 48 hours for refills to be processed.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.
Adolescent and Teen Care
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Patients with three consecutive no-shows in a calendar year may be discharged from the practice.