UVA Orthopedics, a department of UVA Culpeper Medical Center
541 Sunset Lane
Culpeper, VA 22701Directions
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Parking: Free parking located at main entrance at Culpeper Medical
We see patients with:
- Hip, knee and shoulder arthritis (joint replacements)
- Rotator cuff tears, labral tears and shoulder instability
- ACL and meniscus tears, ligament tears and knee injuries
- Carpal tunnel, trigger finger, cubital tunnel and other hand/wrist conditions
- Fracture care and repair
- Adult and pediatric spine conditions
We can provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment. Surgery, rehabilitation, and follow-up visits are performed at UVA Culpeper Medical Center.