Prince William Medical Center
8700 Sudley Rd
Manassas, VA 20110Directions
Visiting hours are 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily. Visitors limited to:
- 2 adults per patient in the hospital
- 1 visitor to psychiatric between 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- 2 adult allowed at a clinic visit
- 2 adults with pediatric patients
- 2 adults with laboring mothers, without time restrictions
Visiting COVID-19 positive patients remains limited.
All visitors must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have their temperature taken and pass COVID-19 screening questions before entering the building
- Wear a mask for the entire visit
Parking: Free parking for patients and visitors is available in the lot directly in front of the medical center's main entrance 24/7. Free valet parking is available Monday - Friday at the main lobby from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Prince William Medical Center is proud to serve the greater Prince William community and surrounding areas. A 130-bed community hospital, we provide advanced treatments and from caring specialists.
- Assisted Living
- Behavioral Health
- Blood services
- Cancer care
- Diabetes services
- Emergency management
- Heart & vascular
- Infusion services
- Orthopedics & sports medicine
- Pain management
- Palliative care
- Pediatric services
- Sleep health
- Surgical services
- Wellness programs & services
- Women’s services
- Wound care
Learn more about our additional services.
- Quality Gold Plus Achievement Award by the American Heart Association for its success in using Get with The Guidelines® to improve care
- Recognized for Quality Cancer Care by American College of Surgeons
- Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation