1215 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Open every day, 24 hours a day.
- Visitors are allowed to inpatient units and procedural areas within the hospital. Visitors are NOT allowed in clinics, with some exceptions.
- We're screening everyone who enters our facilities.
Entrances limited to:
- 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. – Main lobby entrance
- 7 p.m. - 5 a.m. – Emergency Department entrance
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
University Hospital offers state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient care facilities, laboratories and clinics.
- Bereavement services
- Special help for persons with disabilities
- Interpreters & language translation
- Social workers
- Volunteer services
Having a Baby?
- Labor & Delivery and Postpartum rooms are located on the 8th Floor
- Lee Street parking garage is directly across the street from the Main Hospital and Emergency Department
- After 9 p.m., enter through the Emergency Department
- No preregistration is necessary; if you're under the care of a UVA OB-GYN or midwife, you just check in at the 8th floor registration room when you arrive
- If you have any questions, your call goes directly to a Labor & Delivery nurse: 434.924.2022