16244 Bennett Rd.
Culpeper, VA 22701Directions
Monday | 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m., Tuesday - Thursday | 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Friday | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday | 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
UVA Pediatrics Culpeper sees patients ranging from newborns to young adults (up to 21). We're committed to developing close relationships with our patients and their families.
Between 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. daily, please call ahead to check for an available same-day appointment.
Try to give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Urine catheterization
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
- Newborn care
- Mental health screenings
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- ADHD/ADD evaluations and therapy
- School physicals
- School problems and behavioral issues
- Behavioral assessments and parenting support
- Mental health screenings and medication support
- Adolescent services
- Assessment of growth and development
- Lactation and breastfeeding support
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Reproductive health management
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Hearing and vision services
- Ear piercing
- Sports medicine evaluation
- Integrative medicine
Learn more about UVA's pediatric primary care services.
We also see a limited number of patients at our alternative clinic located at 633 Sunset Ln., Suite F, Culpeper, VA 22701. Same-day appointments and walk-ins are available at both locations for current patients. Call ahead to check, if possible.
Call your pharmacy for refills. We can also take care of refills and renewals during your office visits. Allow 48 hours for refills. We suggest you keep a one-week supply of all your prescriptions on hand. We don't order prescription refills after office hours or on weekends.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.