Teen & Young Adult Health
Take charge. It's your body.
Even if you feel fine, it’s important to see a nurse practitioner or doctor at least once a year.
Even with a short visit of a few minutes, we can find health problems that you can’t see or feel. And we can help you find ways to maximize your good health.
Depressed or overwhelmed? We can help you better handle the pressures of school, home and friends, too.
Healthcare for Teens and Young Adults
At the Teen and Young Adult Health Center, we provide:
- General healthcare for patients ages 12-26
- Evaluation and treatment of teen mental health issues
- Acne treatment and skin problems
- Reproductive healthcare, including prenatal care
Special Healthcare Services
Breathing Space Program
It's often hard to talk to your parents about issues like birth control, pregnancy, mental health, sexuality and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). During this one-on-one office visit, we'll help you figure out ways to talk to your parents about your health.
- This office visit is free.
- Call to make an appointment: 800.251.3627
Emergency Birth Control
We offer free emergency birth control (Plan B One-Step®), which should be used within five days of unprotected sex. (Remember Plan B isn't as effective as regular birth control and doesn't protect you against sexually transmitted infections.)
- Call us for an immediate appointment: 800.251.3627
Sports, Camp and School Physicals
Your parents' insurance may not cover the cost of a physical for sports participation. We offer low-cost physicals.
- Sports physicals cost $27.
- Call to make an appointment.
- Bring a completed sports physical form (PDF) with you.