Augusta Pediatrics provides preventive healthcare with a focus on wellness, behavior, development, safety and nutrition. We are open, accepting new patients and ready for your kids' annual wellness checks and vaccinations.
We see patients from newborns through young adulthood. All of our pediatricians are board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Welcome two of our new pediatricians - Samuel Cross, MD and Evan Karp, MD.
Now offering extended hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We provide walk-in care for minor illness and injuries: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 9:20 a.m. with limited availability
You don't need to be a current patient to receive walk-in care. Call ahead to avoid wait times.
Open for weekend appointments: Saturday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m., Sunday: 8 a.m. - noon
Our new office is designed to offer a safe and welcoming environment. We offer:
- A convenient Fishersville location that serves families from Staunton, Waynesboro, Augusta and surrounding counties
- Close access to interstates 64 and 81
- Free parking just outside the office with push button door openings to help those with strollers and car seats
- Three separate waiting rooms for healthy, sick and well-baby appointments
- Large family-style bathrooms with changing tables
- Walk-ins appointments for minor illness and injury
- An on-call pediatric nurse line for after hours questions that cannot wait until morning
- Later hours as needed during the winter sick season
Clinic Overview: Augusta Pediatrics
Get more info about Augusta Pediatrics, which provides comprehensive care for your child from prenatal through adolescence. With extended weekend and evening hours, physicians and nurses are available on your schedule.
General Services Offered
- Extended hours of care, including weekends and walk-in hours
- Regular health maintenance visits and immunizations
- Care for illnesses and minor injuries
- Healthcare specialized for teens and adolescents
- Newborn care and well child check-ups
- Lactation consultations
- School problems, ADHD and behavior concerns
- Chronic health problems
- School physicals including preschool, kindergarten, sports and college entry
- Assessment of growth and development
- Evaluation for developmental milestones and delays
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Hearing and vision screening
Specialty Services Offered
- Pediatric development
- Pediatric pulmonology
- Pediatric sleep medicine
- Pediatric urology
For Nursing Moms
- We have certified lactation specialists to help you with difficulties with latch, milk supply and feeding of premature and special needs infants, as well as weaning and medication effects.
Learn more about our pediatric services. Call 540.212.4384 to schedule an appointment.