UVA Children's: Pediatric primary & specialty care
#1 Children’s Hospital in Virginia, 2 Years in a Row
U.S. News & World Report has again ranked UVA Children's the best children's hospital in Virginia, with 6 of our pediatric specialties in the top 50 in the nation:
- Cardiology & Heart Surgery
- Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- Pulmonology & Lung Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
We strive for every family in Virginia to have access to world-class care. Because your child means the world to us.
Our pediatricians work with families to ensure the physical, mental and emotional well-being of our young patients from birth to age 21.
Learn about what to bring and lodging options for you and your family so you can feel less stressed about your child’s visit.
COVID Vaccines & Boosters
We're offering all currently available vaccines, boosters, and third doses at several locations.
- Kids ages 12+ can get a vaccine or booster at all UVA pharmacy locations.
- Kids ages 5-11 can get a vaccine or booster at the Education Resource Center pharmacy or at their clinic.
- Kids ages 6 months-5 years can get a vaccine at the Battle Building, Northridge Pediatrics, & Orange Pediatrics
Call your child's clinic or 434.297.4829 for a vaccination appointment.
Patients & Families
Support Kids in Our Community and Beyond
As a public hospital, UVA Children’s never turns families or patients away, even if they are unable to pay for their care. Along with helping with the needs of patients and their families, gifts from people just like you provide seed funding for essential research in childhood diseases right here at UVA. Any gift, no matter the size, makes a difference.