Blue Ridge Care Connection
This program provides support to children with special healthcare needs. Our professional care coordinators help children and their families access medical and community-based services targeted to each child's individual needs.
We strive to:
- Build strong, caring relationships with each child and family
- Provide one-on-one, individualized attention
- Gain full understanding of the medical, emotional, educational and social needs of each child and family
- Give comprehensive and culturally appropriate care
We facilitate, manage and coordinate:
- Medical visits
- Social transitions
- Healthcare payment and insurance options
- Understanding of health insurance benefits
- School challenges
- Social supports
- Access to community resources
- Access to medical specialty care
- Communication with schools, payers, providers and community services
- Ability to pay for items not covered by a child's insurance
Is Your Child Eligible?
Do you have a child with special needs? If so, you and your family may be eligible for support.