We love donations. New toys and books make the hospital a safe, comfortable place for children.
Before You Donate
Before donating items or hosting a toy drive, contact us. What and how much we can accept varies, due to:
- Limited storage space
- Changing needs throughout the year
When to Donate
We can accept your donations on these days and times only:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, noon-3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9-11 a.m.
We can't take donations the week before, during, or immediately after the Christmas holiday. If you can, think of other times to donate. Spacing out donations allows us to help kids all year long.
What to Donate
We can accept:
Other areas of the hospital can accept these items:
- If you have items for adult patients, contact Volunteer Services
- If you have school items, contact the Hospital Education Program
- If you have items with religious content or affiliation, contact the hospital chaplains
- If you have clothing, toiletries, or food, contact social work
We can't accept:
- Used toys and books
- Handmade items (including hats, blankets, stuffed animals, and knits)
- Items that promote violence (like plastic guns and swords)
- Gift-wrapped items
How to Donate
Follow these steps:
- Submit the form below at least 2 weeks before you want to deliver items.
- We'll contact you about your donation within a week to confirm donation and coordinate delivery.
Scheduling delivery is important. We cannot take donations left at the hospital information desk.
To protect patient privacy and limit illness exposure, community members and former patients can't distribute their donations directly to patients.
Questions? Email us.