The Day Treatment Program is an intensive outpatient rehabilitation program that improves the quality of life for children and families with special healthcare needs. We provide a comprehensive team assessment and an individually designed care plan. Your child will receive a minimum of five hours of direct contact with our specialists three to five times a week.
We treat children with complex medical needs that affect how they perform daily life skills, including:
- Acquired brain injury
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Post-trauma and post-surgery recovery
How Can Your Child Benefit?
Our program can:
- Improve your child's functionality
- Decrease physical limitations
- Encourage active participation at home and school.
Pediatric Rehabilitation Specialists
While enrolled in our treatment program, your child has access to comprehensive care, including:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech language therapy
- Nutrition education services
- Mobility equipment specialists