UVA Children's Hospital provides primary and specialty care in more than 30 specialties to children throughout Virginia. UVA Children's Hospital includes:
- A hospital‐within‐a‐hospital at UVA Medical Center with 111 beds
- A dedicated pediatric emergency department
- A neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for infants
- A pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) for children younger than 18
- The Battle Building, which consolidates outpatient children's care at a single location in Charlottesville
A Leader in Children's Healthcare
At UVA Children's Hospital, we're working every day to make sure new scientific discoveries are available for the children of Virginia.
We also know that outstanding medical care is about more than making the right diagnosis and offering the latest technology.
It's making sure you and your child have the best possible experience, whether it's making an appointment or having complex surgery.
We're here because we want to care for pediatric patients and their families. We're never satisfied with the service that we provide. We are constantly striving.