Already Have an Account?
Log in to see your child's health records online.
Don't have your own account? Request a MyChart account.
MyChart: Getting Started
With MyChart, you can see your child's electronic medical record. This free and secure online tool lets you:
- Talk to your child's doctor: Easily get answers to questions you have about your child's medical needs.
- View test results: No phone calls needed. View your child's test results and the doctor's notes.
- Manage appointments: Request a new appointment or check to see when the next appointment is.
- Ask for refills: Send requests online for prescription refills.
MyChart is easy to use from your computer or smartphone.
Become a Proxy
To get started, you'll need to sign up as your child's proxy:
- Print out and complete the Parent/Guardian Access to MyChart Form (in the section Access to a Child's MyChart).
- Submit the form to your child's clinic or submit by email.
- Once we confirm and approve the request, you'll get an email with instructions and an authorization code.
Connecting to Your Child's Health Record
Your Child's Privacy
We keep all medical records private. Read about HIPAA and our privacy practices.
Share With Other Providers
Healthcare providers can sign up to access online patient medical records.
Don't Want to Use MyChart?
You can still get your child's medical records by:
- Downloading and completing the Authorization for Release of Medical Information Form (in the section Medical Records Release Forms)
- Mail or fax this form:
- Mail to:
- UVA Health
Release of Information, Health Information Services
P.O. Box 800476, Charlottesville, VA 22908
- UVA Health
- Fax to: 434.924.2432
The authorization is valid for 12 months from the date of signature.
For questions or issues, contact Health Information Services.
You can see, print, and share your child's X-rays, CT scans, and other imaging and results in MyChart:
- Log in.
- Under the Health section, go to Test Results.
- To view imaging results, click on the chest X-ray icon of the scan you want to see. This will bring up the details of your scan, explaining what the scan found.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the link to view your scans under PACS Images.
- From here, you can save, print, and share both the images and the report.