Already Have an Account?
Log in to see your child's health records online.
Don't have your own account? Request a MyChart account.
MyChart: Getting Started
With MyChart, you can see your child's electronic medical record. This free and secure online tool lets you:
- Talk to your child's doctor: Easily get answers to questions you have about your child's medical needs.
- View test results: No phone calls needed. View your child's test results and the doctor's notes.
- Manage appointments: Request a new appointment or check to see when the next appointment is.
- Ask for refills: Send requests online for prescription refills.
MyChart is easy to use from your computer or smartphone.
Become a Proxy
To get started, you'll need to sign up as your child's proxy:
Connecting to Your Child's Health Record
Don't Want to Use MyChart?
You can still get your child's medical records by:
- Downloading and completing the Authorization for Release of Medical Information Form (in the section Medical Records Release Forms)
- Mail or fax this form:
- Mail to:
- UVA Health
Release of Information, Health Information Services
P.O. Box 800476, Charlottesville, VA 22908
- UVA Health
- Fax to: 434.924.2432
The authorization is valid for 12 months from the date of signature.
For questions or issues, contact Health Information Services.
You can see, print, and share your child's X-rays, CT scans, and other imaging and results in MyChart:
- Log in.
- Under the Health section, go to Test Results.
- To view imaging results, click on the chest X-ray icon of the scan you want to see. This will bring up the details of your scan, explaining what the scan found.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the link to view your scans under PACS Images.
- From here, you can save, print, and share both the images and the report.