Getting to the Appointment
When you get here, we have people in parking areas and at front doors to help you.
- Use our maps and directions to find your clinic
- Get parking info
- Use the shuttle service if you need it
At the Clinic
To protect your child and family, we're only allowing one person to come with a child to an appointment.
At the clinic, you must:
- Follow the instructions to check in
- Wear a mask
- Get screened for COVID-19
If you have questions about checking in or screening, call your child's clinic.
Information We'll Need From You
At the appointment, we might ask for:
- Your name and current address
- The names of other doctors your child may have seen
- Your insurance information and insurance card
- Any allergies your child may have to food, medications, or things like latex and scents
- Your child's health history and family health history
We may ask for your child's social security number. We may use this number to be sure we have the right medical record and for some government or other programs. Giving us your child's social security number is voluntary, except when government programs require it.
Your child can now see a doctor a few different ways. You can choose:
- To see your child's provider in the clinic
- Virtual visits from home (in most cases)
- Virtual urgent care (Monday - Friday, 12 - 2 p.m.)
You can use MyChart to request a virtual appointment or call the clinic for options.